It is easy and fun to choose the Pro Dietic range of high protein products as a delicious muffin.
Here are the proportions to respect for approximately 300 g (= 6 muffins):
Bake 12-15 minutes at 180 ° C (preheated oven with thermostat 6)
- Three sachets of 25 g of high protein soup in powder
- Approximately 40 g of wheat flour
- ½ sachet of yeast
- A pinch of salt
- 180 mL of milk.
Some additions from our experts:
Tip: For a delicious gluten-free muffin, replace the wheat flour with rice flour, buckwheat or potato starch.
- Mushrooms soup: garlic and parsley, bacon
- Tomato soup: a touch of basil
- Chicken soup: Provence herbs or pinch of curry
- Vegetable soup: chives.
To reduce the intake of lactose, replace the milk with vegetable milks.
Good tasting !